Hello all viewers of this blog I’d like to inform you about a dangerous typed message.This message is like a lie or like dangerous truth and dare but it only dares you.
These messages are sent to girls and younger children because they believe things easily.Also these messages are made by young men.Most people believe the messages and get many injuries but sometimes they even lose their life as well.
But these events don’t happen too often one of the safety tips I’m going to give to you is to not always believe of what you see on the internet. Also tell this to other people you know so they can be safe as well. But if you do come across one of these messages ask a trusted adult to help you with it. So good bye everybody and I hope you’ll all be safe from these messages.
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.