This half term has been filled with exciting things to do and enjoy . So on Sunday before we broke up l went to the options and l got my 2 pairs of glasses 👓 and they look so amazing. Then on Monday I got to go to my grandparent’s house and got to stay there Intel Saturday at my grandparent’s house I had two days of sleep which is basically 48 hours 🛏😴😱😱.So soon it is Halloween I hope you have carved your pumpkin 🎃.
On my holiday we went out to eat we went to the beach 🏖 then we had 🍕 and ice cream 🍦 then we went to a trampoline park . Then we went🎳 bowling.
Then we had a 🍪 pizza.
My trip to London
On the half term I had a lot of fun but going to hillsong church and visiting Wembley stadium was a blast!
On Sunday I was just getting ready to go to London when I went downstairs I got my breakfast 🥞 took a shower 🚿 got ready and we were of to the train station.When we got there I immediately jumped out of the car and rushed the train station.After we got are tickets we waited quietly for the train
While we were on the train I asked my parents for my notebook (I can not go anywhere without my notebook)then I started to draw.
When we got there first we did what we always do my parents would get me a strawberry smoothie at a juice bar called boost there smoothies are delicious 😋.
After that we went to church when we got to church when they started singing you could literally feel your heart dancing and we did a little bit of praying and a few stories.also we were there for like one hour
After that we had a nice lunch at a steak house and that food was delicious.after that we went to the station to go to Wembley Park we did a little shopping 🛍 and when it was time to go we went past Wembley stadium.when we were going to the train station we saw a giant crowd for that reason we were going home the same time the rugby 🏉 game ended and are train was packed with fans but at the end we returned safely back home.
My amazing golf day
my dad got home from work on Saturday . He told me that we were going to go to golf at pidley.I was very exited😎😄
When we got there we had to borrow two of the golf clubs wackers. One of them was called an iron and the other was called a putter. We took the 2 player course because it was only me and my dad , we had 9 holes to complete.
On the first hole I did pretty good because it took me 4 shots to get my ball into the hole.😃. But my 4th shot was much better my high score on 4 shots came to an end. My new high score was 3 shots. For the last 3 holes me and my dad kept having a tie with 4 shots.
COMING TO AN END
On the 8th hole my dad set the record of 2 shots which was our highest score but yet I still had 1 course left to get two shots or a hole in one 😱😱.
On the last hole I had no choice but to get a hole in one or a par which is 2 shots. My luck ran out I got my least amount of shots which was 5 , luckily my dad got 3 shots which was good. It took us a hour to get home , we were tired so we had something to eat
FOOTBALL TIME YYYAAAYYY!!!!
Once we had something to eat and drink we were super hyped so we had a match of football. I knew my dad was better than me at football but I tried my hardest to beat him. I was lucky because I scored the first goal. On the last minute we were on a tie breaker with 25 goals each. We finished the match . . . My dad said that the last goal wins. The winner was . . . . my dad sadly I missed a save 😢😭😭.
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.