All about Alaska
Alaska is a bigger than the next three largest states it has almost 3 million lake, it has the least people,Alaska name comes from the native Aleut word which mean great land of the north and west coast of Alaska you may spot polar bears, be luga whales and walruses. More big mammals including black bears, moose,dall sheep ,musk oxen Caribou and the Kodak.Alaska is also homes to birds such as albatross, eagles and loons. The first people probably came to t is now 13000 years ago.
Climate change refresh the long term changes in global temperatures and other characteristics
Air pollution is refers to any physical, chemical Or biological change in the air .It is harmful to people, plants 🌱 and animals.
Deforestation is when forest are converted for other purposes by cutting down trees to clear the land for other use. By consuming less, avoiding single use packaging, eating sustainable food this is how to stop Desforestation.
Tips on how to help to oceans:
Use few plastic because plastic can harm marine life by habitat destruction, clean the beach, save water and while doing dishes etc, keep in mind were all the products go down the drain.
Air pollution, carbon, water, sulfur, acid rain, no2 and soil.
Rain forest destruction, wood harvest, wood extraction and timber logging.
Sunny, cloudy, rainy, cold, hot, windy, stormy and snowing. The things that is causing it is hydrogen and helium.
- Conserve Water. Use less water so excess runoff and wastewater will not flow into the ocean.
- Reduce Pollutants. …
- Reduce Waste. …
- Shop Wisely. …
- Reduce Vehicle Pollution. …
- Use Less Energy. …
- Fish Responsibly. …
- Practice Safe Boating.
- we don’t help the planet the trees will die and what did trees give us oxygen.
- Power down: Making little changes in the way we live can go a long way to reducing energy use—and carbon emissions. Try drying laundry on a clothesline or rack instead of in the dryer. Walk, bike, take the bus, or carpool to work or school. Replace light bulbs and older appliances with newer.
- Be careful of what you eat because when you eat something you may not love it and wasting food is bad.
Introduction:In Geography we have been learning about Earthquakes move and how Volcanos erupt.
Earthquakes happen when not 1 but 2 tectonic plates are rubbing together.Under the Earth surface there are crust, mantle, outer core and the inner core.Scientists use a Richter scale to measure Earthquakes because they will be alerted and safe.
How to stay safe from a Earthquakes:
1. Drop down unto your hands and Knees before the Earthquake knocks you down.
2.Cover your head and neck (and cover your entire body if possible)underneath a sturdy table or desk.
3.Hold on to your shelter ( or your head and neck) and wait until the shaking.
Why it is good to live near a volcano:
Farming. Volcanic environments can be good locations for farming. Volcanic deposits are enriched in elements such as magnesium and potassium. When volcanic rock and ash weathers, these elements are released, producing extremely fertile soils.This is good for increasing renewable energy use.An erupting volcano can trigger tsunamis, flash floods, earthquakes, mudflows and rockfalls.
Why it is bad to live near a Volcano:
1.Volcanos can be very dangerous because they can erupt anytime. It is also bad to live near a volcano because it can destroy plants and crops that human eat.
2.Dangerous gases that human cannot breath in.
- Diseases and Fires.
- Avalanches,mudflows (lahars) and floods.
- Loss of wildlife, trees and plants.
- People live in fear