This is the story of me going back to school after lockdown.
I woke up from a dream I cannot remember now. I nearly fell off my bed, somehow I woke up. I felt tired but i did the same thing I would normally do, rush downstairs. I had breakfast and then I was full ready for the day ahead. I Got dressed, got my lunch and before I knew it I was out the door walking to school. I Finally arrived at school, all was normal, we were walking and we were chatting (thats very normal.) Until I got inside.
It is amazing to be at school again we even started doing science an art. I love to play with all my friends back at school.
Once Upon a Time lived the little girl called Ruby she was big strong and also she was magical everybody didn’t know how well she fought the world war she wanted to be like Tom more but it’s never happened everyday she went outside walking around her very garden she tried and tried years and years have passed nothing nothing happened Shia least wanted to get £100 just like to come or wish but she realised actually never ever would get £100 if she didn’t turn 90 or 100 the friend Izzy told her that you can never ever have £100 left if she was 100 or 90 one day she got a coin flip it into a wishing well then she saw a magical pizzazz open up her there she wanted to see the dark spooky cabins but she can never ever see it her wish stop her from doing it they only wanted her to follow her dreams she prayed to God every single night on her little carpet she took of Her Shoes and she prayed to West. She finally stepped out into the open world she begged her mum she begged her hard she never ever ever wanted to do anything more than go to Mecca is West believe it I thought it was amazing she stepped them to the aeroplane and snuck home without her mum realising then she said after Mecca it was so amazing she said she’s written her special diary nobody ever ever believe again somebody realise at sea when a meta so they set off on a big draw the police and she was always fun and games she was playing around Mecca she was climbing it she was jumping on it but everybody knows what will happen next.
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.