This weekend I went to my nan’s house.
At my nan’s house, my friends that live next to my nan’s house came to play with us.
On Sunday, we came home and I was so cheeky I stole food from my nan’s house.
My favourite bit was when my friends came round to play.
Help us save the planet!
We all know that there is loads of rubbish on the ground and lots of sea/land animals are dying. All of us humans would appreciate it if you would help us!
some things we need to do:
– Pick up any litter that is thrown on the ground
– Don’t throw rubbish on the ground
-Recycle than put trash in the grey bins
-Dont use a car as much/save gas
-Turn off lights when you’re not in the room
-Use only the water you need/don’t use as much
-Volunteer to clean up
-Plant a tree
-Use long-lasting light bulb
-Create artwork with the item you were about to throw away
-Made by Olivia
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.