In the morning,the hamster woke up and played in his cage.Whilst,Mrs Spencely was in the kitchen.But the hamster went out of his cage and went down stairs he escaped from the stairs and went to the park.When Mrs Spencely went back to his hamster’s cage it wasn’t there anymore .Mrs Spencely was terrified that what will she tell everyone at school they will be disappointed .So she had to go and search for it.Fortunetly,she found the hamster din the park and put it in the cage and lock it so it won’t go away again.The end of his adventure !
In maths we were rounding 2 digit numbers 3 digit numbers and 4 digit number maybe even 5 digit numbers .We had to round to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000 choose to round to the nearest 1000 I finished all the questions.How we did it is that if we were rounding to the nearest 1000 is that you look at the 1000 column if it is more than 5 or 5 it rounds up and when it is 4 or less it rounds down.Like 1234 would round to 1000 not 2000 because 2 rounds down.
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.