I love yr4 but my favourite part is Meerbat our class mascot. He’s fluffy,cute,bat manny ( bat man ). Someone takes him home every weekend. So far Patrick , Nadia , Matilda , Pheobe have taken him home and somebody else today but it won’t be me because I’m poorly. Maybe I will get him next week.
Posted on October 14, 2017
A few weeks ago Huntingdon Primary Schoolr had a week called Stem Week.
We made an irrigation system, we had a bottle and we poked a pin in the bottle. After that we cut off the bottom bit of the bottom of the bottle then we dug a hole in the ground then buried the bottle. Finally we filled the bottle with water. We also did Maths.
The S in stem week means Science . The T in stem week means Technology .The E in stem week means Engineering. The M in stem week means Maths.
Posted on October 6, 2017
Meerbat is a class Mascot.He comes home with us on Fridays. I think I am going to get Meerbat because my big write was amazing and when my teacher was talking to my mum at the end of the day I put the pens and paper away. My teacher was so happy with me. The End from Elsie.
Posted on October 6, 2017
I have had a great start to the year! I have loved going outside making irrigation systems or cooking inside! I have won a star of the week already. I am really proud of this as I don’t get it until late in the year most of the time, in year 1 I did not even win once! I have enjoyed having a new learning space and it’s cool to have a class mascot and I suggested the name! I have loved meeting new people along the way and seeing my friends from year 3! By Daniel.
Posted on October 2, 2017
Mine craft is a game that you can build your own city.
You can see animals like cows and pigs.
Also you can get bow and arrows and diamond swords.
You can get characters like Alex and Steve.
TnT is a block that can explode creepers.
Creepers are green things that can kill you if you kill creepers you can collect things.
If you explode the ground you can collect blocks.
In Mine Craft you have lives.
You can build anything you want.
There is mine craft books.
There is Xbox games of Mine Craft.
There is a game called Mine Craft story mode.
In mine craft story mode there is a blue night Steve.
The pig is pink , the cow is brown and the horse is brown.
That’s guidance to wonderful mine craft.
Posted on July 17, 2017
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.