Stem week was the best week because the teachers worked hard to set it up. We made irrigation systems, and we measured distance of sound. We did so much tests that were good for my brain.The tests were maths,since that all.
Did you like it so much?
Every Monday we get to go on Garage band.
Garage band is where you can make your own music and you can share it to whatever you want as long as you make sure it downloads. On garage band you can put drums on it, vocals, guitar, electric guitar, piano and a few more, “I think.”
My favourite book is Roald Dahl George’s MARVELLOUS MEDICINE. My favourite character is George because he is funny and naughty to his grandma. If I could change the ending I would make it funky, weird, funny and incredible.
The harvest festival is tomorrow so you better practise get in case you don’t know it. Here is the lyrics, you have a lot some people have not, let’s make it our time to share. Some people live were the sun is hot and the river beds are dry.
In the summer holidays, I went to a lot of exciting places. In Huntingdon Library, I was taking part in the summer reading challenge. I also went to kids world, activity world, oasis swimming pool, legoland and the seaside.
I have a teddy called Percy that is a penguin. My friend Hannah gave Percy for my seventh birthday. I sleep with Percy every night because he is really cuddly but sometimes he takes more room in the bed because he is really big. Percy is my favourite teddy of all the teddies I have.
First I watched trolls with my dinner. For my dinner I had spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread.
The next day for my breakfast I had chocolate hoops and for the rest of the day I was watching TV, on my tablet or playing with my dog.
Last week was an exciting week in Year 4 because we were learning about Science, technology, engineering and maths. The children will be writing their own blogs to tell you all about it. We hope you enjoy reading them.
Welcome to HPS Blogs.
You will want to change the look of the blog to create something that more suits your class.
Remember the blogging guidelines:
Only use your first name when commenting or posting to a blog.
- NEVER write any personal details on a blog (surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address must be kept private)
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Bob’s Mum” or “Tanya’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts and comments will be checked by your class teacher before they are published to the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Why not say two things you really like about their work and one thing that you wish they would do next time to make it even better.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Your posts and comments need to be the same standard as your books and work would be at school. If you use text talk your post/blog will not be authorised!
- Make sure you double check your comments carefully for spelling mistakes and ensure that your work makes sense before submitting.
- Remember to tag every post with your log on name and other tags to identify your post e.g 09harrys, DL Team, Technology
- Everyone at Huntingdon Primary School will stick to these guidelines.